What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide to managing a small farm for you and your family
- Providing you with many tips for planting and growing Edmund’s selection of fruits and veg
- Teaching you how to become more self-sufficent, regardless of the size of your land
- Detailing the first 3 years of Edmund’s ‘back to the land’ experience
- Sharing Edmund’s experiences with cows, pigs and chickens
- Providing you a full account of Edmund’s experiences
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ten Acres Enough scores 70.05/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.self-sufficient-life.com/tenacresenough/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $11.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: self-sufficient-life.com you’ll also be taken through to self-sufficient-life.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)